|FHA Streamline Refinance Checklist - Steps To Getting Approved |
| || |
The First Step is to Determine if You Are Eligible For This Program
The Basic Eligibility Guidelines are as follows:
1. Must Currently Have an FHA Insured Loan
2. Current Minnesota FHA Loan Must Have Been ‘Endorsed’ on or before May 31st, 2009
3. Have Not Refinanced Your Minnesota Loan Within the Previous 6 Months
4. You Must Realize Tangible Benefit From Refinancing Your Minnesota FHA Loan
5. No Late Mortgage Payments in the Last 12 Months
To Have Us Confirm Your Eligibility, Complete The FHA Streamline Analysis Form Here
If you have already submitted an Eligibility Form, please move to Step 2.
| || |
Submit Your Personal Information By
Completing Our Secure Online Application
| || |
Gather The Following Documents
- Copy of Original Note: will be in previous loan closing package
- Copy of Current Mortgage Payment Coupon/Statement: if not available, copy of year end mortgage statement or you can obtain a copy online from your current lender
- Current Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page: need the page that reflects the premium
- Copy of Existing Survey: One page rendering of lot and house will be in prior closed loan package
- Driver’s License & Social Security Card: need a copy for all borrowers on note
- Proof of Assets if Needed for Taxes & Insurance: checking/savings statements all pages
- Copy of previous two years’ W-2 forms and a full month’s income in pay stubs
These are the basic documents needed in order to complete a typical FHA streamline refinance. This list may vary slightly on a case by case basis. By gathering these documents you will be properly prepared to insure a truly "streamline" refinance of your FHA loan.
| || |
Fax or scan all the items from Step 3 to me at:
Fax: 888-266-0797 or Scan to Jay@JayDacey.com
or Call Me at 651-315-7681 for other options
An important thing to remember is that your papers must be absolutely current, valid and in order. Failure to enclose even one minor document can disqualify you. When going to submit your papers, make sure that you carry all originals that may be verified against enclosed copies if required. These include bank statements, check stubs and all assorted loan papers which the authorities have every right to check and may ask from time to time while processing your application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call my office at 651-315-7681 or email me at Jay@JayDacey.com . I am here for you!
Ready to lower your interest rate and start saving?
Confirm your eligibility and
get a custom rate quote right here…
| || |
Jay Dacey Mortgage Team Inc
Jay Dacey, NMLS #375033
|Contact Jay Dacey, NMLS #375033, your Minnesota FHA Streamline Refinancing Specialist at 651-315-7681, to setup a free consultation or complete our Free No-Obligation FHA Streamline Analysis Form Here to discover your potential FHA streamline refinance savings. |
| || |
Notice: This is a privately owned and maintained web site and is not a government agency.
This site is not affiliated, endorsed or a division of HUD or FHA. If you are looking for FHA or HUD, you may contact them here
All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and, while every effort has been made to insure accuracy, no guarantee is expressed or implied. Any programs shown do not demonstrate all options or pricing structures. Rates, terms, programs, and underwriting policies are subject to change without notice. This is not an offer to extend credit or a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to underwriting approval. Some products may not be available in all states and restrictions apply.